Monday, March 23, 2009

Ellsie Grace! The First Two Weeks...




























Elisabeth Grace Bury born on February 28, 2009 - 12:08PM

5 Pounds 1/2 Ounce ... 17 3/4 inches

We started this blog to share pictures and videos with the family so you guys don't miss out on our baby! We've been having a blast with Ellsie and she's getting bigger and bigger! Don't count on our blog being anything like Sommer's, she's much better at this than we are. I just wanted a place for family only to watch Ellsie.

Talk to you all soon - I'll get some videos posted as soon as I can figure it out. Meanwhile enjoy the pictures below

Chris














Minutes after she was born













In the nursery after her bath














Too little to nurse, we had to feed her with a cup













Took this in the nursery with my cell phone













Finally home resting!











Mom and Dad come for a visit













Reyes Family photo












Our little angel










Mom and her baby
















Notice the hands - always up!
















Yep, pretty cute












I'm done burping already!












Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment