
Chris and I were very lucky to take a quick trip out to California over the fun Halloween weekend. The Johnsons had their annual Halloween party were we hung out with friends and had a great time:) Chris (in case you were wondering) was Tim's drivers license and I was a witch! And as you will see below our little angel was a bumblebee.



Ellsie is now 8 months old! Time is just flying by:( She is eating solid food and sitting up very well. We are starting to see so much of her personality come out. She is very determined like her fater. Once she gets her mind on something, there is no stopping her. She gets a little angry when she can't accomplish something. I most see myself in her expressions. Sometimes she makes a face and I feel like I am looking at myself. We are having so much fun being Ellsie's parents and watching her grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment