Ellsie is talking so much and I am having so much fun decoding her language (well most days!). It really is quite amazing how one day they are just able to talk and talk and talk. Here are a few things Ellsie says on a pretty regular basis.
"Poopoo Stinky"- This can mean a number of things, Diaper change, Tooting, bathing (b/c one time she had a poo up that back so we had to wash the stinky poopoo off so bath time became wash stinky poopoo time), or trash
"Poopo Stinky Truck"- Garbage truck
"Pooh Bear Mama"- Diaper change (he is the character on her diapers).
"Phone cards"- Flash cards on my iPhone
"Bickey"- Mickey Mouse
"Fingers"- I want my nails painted
"Chupi Nigh Night"- Pacifier and blanket
"Pinka"- Tinker Bell
"JaJa"- Jacket
"Kitty"- I want a bandaid (because we only use Hello Kitty bandaids of course)
"Chicker" - Stickers:)
Clearly I am having fun each day figuring out the riddles of Ellsie's language:) It does feel like sometimes we have our own secret language that only I can understand and I must admit I kind of like it!

No comments:
Post a Comment