Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ladies, Eat Your Hearts Out!

I mean can this chunk look any more delicious? I just take this little guy in all day and all I want to do is SQUEEZE him! Nixon is our happy growing boy and is really starting to develop a fun personality. He has such a laid back side to him as well as a spunky fun side:) He is starting to show a little FIRE when Ellsie takes things from him. In the past he let Ellsie rule the roost but he is starting to put up a 
fight these days:) 
Nixon is just HAPPY. He is a sweet and easy baby and I LOVE having a little boy! My biggest concern with Nixon is that I am literally going to squeeze him until he POPS! While I describe Nixon and "sweet" and "happy" he is also ALL BOY. One of his biggest joy's in life is to poop out his diaper and laugh through the changing process and then scream when I try to put clothes on him. He likes to be NAKED and he is not really a fan of socks. Nixon also burps like a grown man. It seriously grosses me out. And if you can't tell by looking at him, he also eats like a GROWN MAN! 
This little guy just makes my heart ACHE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:30 AM

    After getting to spend some time with sweet Nixon a couple weeks ago, I would have to agree with all you said. He is such a cutie! And you are such a good Mom, Christine! Your kids are lucky to have you!!

    -Joy

    ReplyDelete